Monday, September 28, 2009

This Old Truck

Trucks of the past have awesome curves and character. With this wonderful image I have created two unique looks. The vote is split at the Parrish home. Help me out. . .which one do you like? The one on the left is a combination infrared combined with a de-saturated colored truck. The one on the right looks more like an old time sepia gone bad. I would tell you which one I like, but would really hate to sway your opinion. I look forward to hearing the comments!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the one on the right that is brighter in color. It has more character and appeal factor.

Jeanne Silliman said...

I like the one on the left. More contrast, and I love the rusty-ness of the truck. Did you use infrared film or is it all digital?

Kelly Parrish Photography said...

It is all digital. I like having as many options as possible when I work, and digital is my favorite. Plus, I am infrared film challenged!

Maluhiamoni said...

Kelly, I walk in the woods by our house and have seen an old truck rusted out, looks just like the infrared combination on the right. That would be the one I'd pick.
Good work! Thanks,
Monica